| 网站首页 | 新闻中心 | 活动掠影 | 
您现在的位置: 国际合作学院 >> 新闻中心 >> 我的英语地带 >> 正文 用户登录 新用户注册
[图文]再忆徐志摩         ★★★★★ 【字体:
永远的<再别康桥>
作者:佚名    文章来源:转载    点击数:    更新时间:2006-12-16    

轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave,
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here; 
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave goodbye
作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘; Are young bridges in the setting sun;
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water,
在康桥的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
我甘做一条水草! I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
寻梦?撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

但是我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud:
悄悄是别离的笙萧; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer in sects keep silence for me;
沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄我走了, Very quietly I take my leave,
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves,
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

文章录入:admin    责任编辑:admin 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    你知道《歌剧魅影》么?
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)